The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be
Many of you reading this may have heard of the best selling books in the Chicken Soup for the Soul® series. Have you? If not, then I would like to introduce you to Jack Canfield. Jack and Mark Victor Hansen paired up to form one of the best success stories with self-help action books ever seen. About a year or so ago Jack developed and released his book, The Success Principles, and I grabbed a copy of it from Amazon when it was released.
The following is taken from Jack’s site:
The Success Principles, co-authored with Janet Switzer, will teach you how to increase your confidence, tackle daily challenges, live with passion and purpose, and realize all your ambitions. Not merely a collection of good ideas, this book spells out the 64 timeless principles used by successful men and women throughout history. And the fundamentals are the same no matter what your profession or circumstances – even if you’re a student, stay-at-home mom or currently unemployed.Some of the things that Jack and Janet will teach you include:
- How to change the outcome of any event, simply by changing your response to it – simple, but powerful stuff!
- How to access powerful mentors and friends who’ll open doors for you – really helpful when starting out.
- How to complete past projects, heal past relationships and process old hurts, so you can embrace the future
- How to prepare and be instantly ready when opportunity comes knocking – you never know when it comes, and Jack helps you think outside the box
- How to implement the unique time management system that insures you’ll have time to focus on success
- How to say “no” to the good, so you’ll have room in your life to say “yes” to the great – I loved this part
Obviously there is tons more. In fact, there are 63 principles that Jack goes through in details, and the book is worth its weight in gold. Seriously, it will help you open your mind to success thinking, and gives practical steps you can use in your business and personal life that will make a difference.
Why should you invest in this book?
Well, the decision I made for myself was that I wanted to invest in knowledge about what the secrets to success were, and how I could model them. And if that statement rings true with you, then I suggest you grab a copy of the book.
Here is the link you can use to go straight to Amazon and pick up a copy:
Don’t delay in ordering this. Not because there is a special offer or anything, but because you will benefit greatly from what Jack talks about it the book.